Do you want to make a change in your life but don’t know how or where to begin? Maybe you’ve tried different things but nothing seems to work. Have you ever wondered if counselling could help you? How many of these areas or issues are limiting you from achieving your true potential or stop you from being your True Self?
- Low Self-Esteem
- Lack of Self-Confidence
- Relationship Conflicts
- Anxiety, Panic attacks
- Past unresolved traumas or abuse
- Limiting beliefs (e.g. I’m not good enough)
- Poor communication skills
- Fear of moving out of comfort zone
- Loss and Grief
- Anger management
Everyone deals with stress in all areas of life but not everyone needs counselling to deal with that stress. Stress is a normal part of life. It’s not really the stress that is the problem but rather, how you are reacting to it. In cases where the stress is overwhelming, it is usually because there is a belief underlying the stress like: “I can’t handle what’s going on here.” “I don’t have the resources, support or skills to deal with my stress”. “I can’t cope, I need help!”.
Counselling provides you with a respectful environment, the understanding and support without judgment so that you can speak openly about your experiences and get the help that you need.
If you feel you are lacking resources to deal with your situation or at a loss for how to resolve your problems, that is a good indication that you could benefit from counselling.
What you may not realize is that you already have all the knowledge and information that you need to find the solutions to your present situation. Denise will help you access that wisdom, guiding you through processes that will lead to your freedom from old conditioning and patterns and beliefs that no longer serve you.
In a session with Denise you will discover :
- How to step out of helplessness and into empowerment.
- How to have the courage to take action in spite of fear, doubt and worry.
- How to approve of yourself, instead of looking for approval from others.
- How to speak your truth and live authentically.
- What you value in relationships, what is important to you and what has prevented you from having that.
- Why you’ve created the patterns of behaviour that stop you from having what you want.
- Simple easy corrections to clear these patterns.
To know yourself is the first step towards taking charge of your response to life.
For more information or to book an appointment contact Denise.